What should I do if the CPU of the cloud host is full?
1. Check whether the maximum number of threads in the program is sufficient;
2. The program code is not optimized enough, such as infinite loop, deadlock;
3. Whether the parameters of the web configuration file are not optimized enough;
4. Check the web and system logs to see if there are any access exceptions;
5. Whether the website has been hacked;
6. Whether there were search engine crawlers crawling the website on a large scale at that time;